Military Uses for Tiger Foam Insulation™ Products
Veteran Owned Enterprise
Commercial Thermal Solutions, Inc. is a registered 100% Veteran Owned Enterprise.
Not only will we offer you a premier product that’s unmatched in quality and performance but also provide to you the required documentation and samples necessary to help your approvals and acquisition processes go smoothly.
Thank you for choosing Commercial Thermal Solutions.
Tiger Foam™ quick curing, recyclable, two-component spray polyurethane foam insulation kits are manufactured to ASTM E-84 Specifications and classified as a fire-rated foam insulation. This product is manufactured using the highest quality of blowing agents and fire-retardant chemicals available today. Tiger Foam™ contains no CFCs, VOCs, Formaldehyde or PENTA-BDEs and will meet or exceed environmental policies and regulations regarding Polyurethane Foams. We are proud to say Tiger Foam™ is one of the safest and cleanest polyurethane foam insulation formulas on the market today.
Contractor’s Administration Source:
Mrs. Jamie Rawlinson, Company Officer
6 Worthington Ave.
Spring Lake, NJ 07762-1630
Phone Number: (800)664-0063, ext 3
International Phone: (001) +1-732-927-2090
Fax Number: (877) 415-1185
Contract Number: GS-07F-0282V
GSA Contract#: GS-07F-0282V
- E-84 Fire Rated Polyurethane Spray Foam Insulation
- Completely self-contained kits. No power supply or additional machinery required!
- R-7 Per Inch - Low perm rating makes it practically waterproof
- Easy to use, portable and recyclable
- Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam Insulation - Expands 8 to 1 for better control and less waste.
- DOES NOT contain CFCs, VOCs, Formaldehyde or PENTA-BDEs
- Air Seals, insulates, soundproofs, water resistant, 1000's of uses!
- Toll-Free Technical Support
- 2 Formulas - Fast Rise E-84 Fire-Rated Surface Spray and Slow Rise, Low-Pressure Cavity Fill Formula
- FEMA and HOMELAND SECURITY registered supplier of Hurricane Relief and Rebuild Materials!
Tiger Foam Insulation™ Products are fully compliant with applicable Safety and Environmental regulations for...
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's)
Tiger Foam Insulation™ Products on this site have zero VOC's. Therefore, there are no concerns about compliance with EPA regulations or the various air quality management districts requirements in the state of California.
Tiger Foam Insulation™ products are formulated to comply with the U.S. Clean Air Act and the Montreal Protocol for reduction of ozone depleting chemicals emitted into the atmosphere. Tiger Foam™ Products are compliant with all current regulations. Commercial Thermal Solutions, Inc. has a proud history of commercial introductions of environmentally friendly products and manufacturing practices years ahead of regulatory requirements.
Tiger Foam Insulation™ Products are designed with safety for the customer in mind. Hazards are minimized for transportation, end-use, and disposal.